I do not see the first page of the power point presentation in the Cloud Confluence like I saw on the server. How can this be fixed?
Hello @JoAnna Yoshioka !
As I understand, the first page of your PowerPoint presentation is not present when using the Office PowerPoint Macro.
I tried to replicate this behavior locally but was unable to. This is a screenshot of the presentation I used:
This is what it looks like inside the Office PowerPoint Macro:
With these results in mind, I would like to ask you a few questions:
Is this happening with all the PowerPoint presentations you attach to the page? Is this happening in different Confluence pages or is it isolated in a single one? Is this affecting any other user in the same Confluence Site?
For reference on the macro, you can check here:
[Confluence Cloud] Insert the Office PowerPoint macro
Let us hear from yoU!
Below in New Editor is what it looks like in our confluence page but I would expect the grey box not to show only the first page of the power point. It's happening on all our pages if we insert the macro
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.