Is there a way to add more Jira fields to the pop-up window when I am using the Confluence page native process below?
Hi Phil,
I don't believe it is possible to add additional fields when creating issues from Confluence. Atlassian's documentation on Creating issues from Confluence indicate that only the Summary (highlighted text), project, issue type, and description are available. I looked in the marketplace and did not find any plugins to extend this functionality. Cheers!
This is not true. I have a "teams field" when I create mine, but I cannot figure out how it got on there. Found this article because I am trying to add more fields.
I think this is because you defined the Team field to be mandatory. See here ...
Hi, unfortunately, it is not true that required fields automatically appear on the create pop up box from confluence (when creating a jira issue from confluence).
I would love an answer to this problem! Seriously, there’s must be a was to add a field to the create Jira issue from confluence box. Flowers and Candy to any accurate solutions. In Data Center, if possible.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.