Anyone else get the endless loading spinny circle when trying to load draw.io diagrams embedded into confluence pages?
Not sure if this is just a temporary draw.io related outage or a different issue which I am experiencing.
There's no known outage at that time. Is it just you or everyone in your org? Is an ad blocker blocking it?
I use chrome and have turned off all ad-blockers in chrome.
When I switched to safari it all works fine for some reason.
What could be causing my issues in chrome?
It's either a cookie or something caching incorrectly. Try clearing your cache and cookies specific to Atlassian in Chrome.
Thanks. I deleted all of that and it's now working again. appreciate the speedy replies.
@David - Do face same endless spinning issue. Checked with my colleagues who suggested to try accessing thru INCOGNITO window unfortunately facing same spinning issue even in private windows. Have tried MS edge as well and notice same issue. Very concerning as we don't get any error details but doesn't work ?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.