Hi everyone,
I am in search for Worklog report solution since Jira doesn't provide us the data we want in the Worklog pie chart report). In Jira´s Worklog pie chart report you can´t see work logged in task where they are not assignees.
It is essential for us to see all logged work by one person in whoever´s task for period for past 30 days.
I get good results with "worklogAuthor in (user1) AND created >= -30d", where user1 logged work in someone else´s (lets name it user2) task but when I generate pie chart for that query, I got percentage for user one just regarding his/her tasks, and work logged in user2 task appears with user2´s name on it.
I know there are a lot of people with this problem, I just want to check if someone came out with a solution.
I also know there are paid solutions, but I am also aware that there are some free browser extensions. Is there any extension you would recommend for Chrome, Firefox, Safari, etc.