I'm testing exporting a space from one confluence cloud to another. After import I'm seeing some strange behavior.
- Labels don't seem to be getting recognized. Labels appear at the bottom of pages when I select the label the summary page says there are no pages with that label. I have to re-add the label (and the label appears in the drop down of available label names!). Once readded, the label summary page reflects the label.
- multiexcerpts seems to be broken unless I edit / publish the source page.
- When i attempt to use the REST api to "refresh pages" I get the following error:"{"statusCode":501,"message":"com.atlassian.confluence.internal.synchrony.ExternalChangesException: Trying to access unreconciled content <page number>. Retry in a few moments"}". I've found several posts on this problem all leading to https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONFSERVER-59196. As a work around it says "7.0.2 - Disabling/enabling collaborative editing clears the 'sync-rev-source' values and allows the calls to work. This method does not work for 7.1.0.". But there is no such option in my cloud settings (see image below)

- When I attempt to see my version of confluence cloud it says:
License Information for Confluence Cloud
Confluence 1000.0.0-4ee0a3128239
Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Atlassian Corporation Pty Ltd.
1000? Huh?
Something appears to be very messed up. I saw in the past few days some major things got broken like an inability to edit pages or something. Maybe this is related?