Does changing Project key in a newly created project/empty project affect anything as mentioned in the documentation
https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiraserver/editing-a-project-key-938847080.html
Please advice
Hello @HaRsHaS' V , if it’s an empty project you can just create a new project using “shared configuration” option that way you can chose the project key you want and not lose any project configuration.
@Sachin
Thanks for the reply. I have created the project using shared configuration-however, I had to change the key and I changed it. It went on a project re-index. I was wondering if any links for external applications or anything would be affected.
Note: Its a completely new project and no issues have been updated in it yet.
There won’t be any issue regards to application links Harsha. Just make sure you update your saved filters/webhooks with new project name or key.
@Sachin ..Okay sounds great!.
There are no filters/ or webhooks related to the project currently. As mentioned it is a fresh project. is there anything I am missing with reference to filters or webhooks or anything else?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.