Hi, I'm unable to access bitbucket.org CloudFront URLs from a particular PC -- I only see a blank screen on my browser when I try to load the https://bitbucket.org website, and apparently the CloudFront sites timed out. I determined that this is an issue with my particular PC, because I'm able to access the CloudFront content from other PCs on the same subnet, and on completely different networks and PCs as well.
I also tested if the type of browser made a difference. Again, the results pointed to my particular PC having difficulty accessing bitbucket.org. I tried Chrome, Internet Explorer, and Firefox with the same results. I also trying loading the page in Incognito mode, and tried deleting my cache and cookies, but to no avail.
Here are the URLs that I couldn't access on my specific PC, that I found by attempting to load bitbucket.org via Chrome Developer Tools:
Finally, I tried directly accessing the URLs above from a browser, but got the message "This site can't be reached. d301sr5gafysq2.cloudfront.net took too long to respond. [...] ERR_TIMED_OUT"
Has anyone encountered this type of problem?
Follow this one:https://appuals.com/how-to-fix-error-err_name_not_resolved-on-google-chrome/#:~:text=ERR_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED%20means%20that%20the%20domain,DNS's%20to%20resolve%20Domain%20Names.&text=The%20error%20technically%20means%2C%20that%20the%20name%20cannot%20be%20resolved
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.