Is there any way to limit the permissions to an specific agent, so he can only manage the issues where he is the responsible?
For most Jira systems, I would change the permissions in the project, setting them such that the agents can see all the issues and be assigned to them (and possibly do some other stuff like letting them assign, so they can self-allocate issues from the queue , log work etc), but then only allow the "assignee" to edit or transition issues.
However, I don't know if you get permission schemes for the free version (and I'm not sure about "next-gen" projects either)
Hi,
I can think of a couple of ways. By responsible, we're assuming the issue is assigned to the agent.
In the permission scheme, you could limit actions such asComment, transition issue, update issue to the assignee (and probably the reporter so they can comment and interact).
There are probably other ways to manage this as well, but that seems it might work.
Susan
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.