Hey everyone,
How do I link an icon and text to another page? I watched youtube videos on how to do it but I cant find a 'insert macros' or any of suggestions given. Please help! This is what I get!
Hi @Hubert Brzuchalski
Have a look on this page: Insert links an anchors
This should help you.
Regards, Dominic
Thanks but it doesn't. I can do it with the old version but not the new one. I need to attach a hyper link to the icon and the title, which is Team not 'people and culture' which is what pops up when I change it. Have a look. Please help. I REALLY appreciate it!
Oh okay, now I got you.
Thank you for the whole printscreen. I can confirm that if you click on the image, the link icon is greyed out.
This is a "buggy" behaviour in the new editor, which will be solved in August, see:
Hey all - update from Atlassian PM here. We're aiming to get this feature out in August.
So what do you suggest now? To use the old version or? Thanks.
I suggest you to view and vote for this issue and wait for august, that's very soon
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.