I have a longstanding Confluence page with Contains Label running on it for "retrospective" in a certain space. The pages are all still there; the space is there; nothing has changed on the related page. But suddenly all I get is "There is no content with the specified labels." But that content exists! I can see it! Are macros being discontinued without notice? I sure hope not!
Hello @Tracy B , I have Content by Label macro on one of my pages and it still works for me . Try to refresh your page and see if it loads. If not, you can goto --> ... --> Page history --> Restore your page to previous version (make sure there are no major changes in your current version before you restore it to previous version).
Refreshing and restoring both have no effect; the macro remains broken.
That's a bummer! Do you see any error on your screen? Did you try re-adding the macro back? Do you see this happening on any other pages?
And here is the solution: wait until the next day and it will suddenly start working again by itself.
I don't understand it, but things work now.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.