I'm trying to link my Service Desk project to my Confluence space. I first created the Confluence space, then went to the SD project and attempted to link that project to my new space (Project settings > Knowledge base > Link to a Confluence space).
I chose "System Confluence" from the Application drop-down (it was the only option) but under the "Space" drop-down, I get "No matches" -- my Space isn't available here.
To troubleshoot, in a test SD project I followed the same steps and chose the "Create a knowledge base space" option and created a new KB, which I then was able to locate in Confluence. However, when I went to my original SD project and followed the above steps, I was unable to locate the new test KB space I created.
Is this some sort of global permissions issue in Confluence? In Jira SD?
Note: Service Desk is a Classic SD project on Jira Cloud.
Update: I was able to successfully link this Space to a Next Gen Software project, but am still unable to connect to Classic Service Desk projects.