Special areas are not shown on issue when we select in activity screen and we choose all function.
Hi Ozgur, welcome to the Community. I am not sure what you mean by “special area”. Can you elaborate?
Hi Jack, i mean Administrator Panel, Issues, Custom Fields.
do you mean as in below? Note this is cloud so different from Server. Regardless to access the admin area you must be a system admin.
Thank you for answering.
I am a system administrator. We don't use the cloud, we use the server and our version 8.9.0.
We use Jira in Turkish. Some translations do not match, but I add pictures. I wonder if you can understand.
i did a bit of translating, enough to follow along. Being on Cloud i'm not sure I can really help further. I will ping some server collegues to see if they can assist. The terminology is quite different.
I think you mean "Custom Fields".
So some custom fields are not shown on some issues.
I find the admin tool: "Where is my field" helpful in this case:
It will tell you why the field is not displayed and how to fix it.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.