I am struggling with a case, where I would like an automation rule to trigger if a certain label was added. I can use the "field value changed" trigger, but this doesn't allow to check if some specific label was added or removed. How do I do this?
Hey @flaimo - you are almost there!When: Value changes for "Labels"
If: Labels contain any of (Label of your choice)Then: Actions you want performed
this doesn't work. it triggers every time, regardless if the label was added, or if it was already there before (and the rule was triggered because another label was added).
It will always be triggered because a value changed - the important thing here is if the IF condition kicked in or not do you mind sharing your current recipe?
Misunderstood the issue at hand - I figured it out:
So you basically have to make a double IF check here comparing the fieldChanged before and exclude it from the trigger if it was already there.
Hey there!
I had an issue with {{fieldChange}} and automation. I'm trying to add a comment when a specified label is added. I tried to use {{filedChange}} and access different values, but the object and values are always empty. Something has been changed or it's an error?
Regards,Greg
I found a solution to the problem I had. In my case {{fieldChange.toString}} worked.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.