We have an issue with the 'Page properties report' macro's, we make use of a specific 'label' in the 'current space' and 'including text' but since today that doesn't seem to work anymore and we see all pages of the current space in our index pages?
We have the same problem!
Problems seem to be resolved automatically on our site
Here still the same issue :-(
@Reiner Konrad we still have this issue and it is really blocking, Atlassian is investigating the problem, but haven't heard back from them yet... can you please check if someone did something to solve this problem for your site? desperately looking for a solution ;-)
With us it worked again without opening a support case. So I can't say who did what, when. I'm sorry.
Hello @Evelien Van Eetvelde and @Reiner Konrad,
This particular issue was a bug on our end, and it has since been resolved. My apologies that you weren't able to access your content during that time!
Evelien, could you confirm if this is also now working for you?
Thank you, and take care,
Shannon
@Shannon S I reviewed the ticket and this is referring to another bug (not returning pages outside the current space.
For us only the 'Including text' stopped working.
Evelien,
Thank you for verifying that; so it does look like you had a different issue than the others that responded to your question.
You mentioned to @Reiner Konrad that you have a ticket with Support, which was going to be my next recommendation. That will help us to replicate the issue on your site, and review the site logs to find cause. I was able to find your support ticket, and I'll be watching that on my end so I can update here when we find a resolution.
Take care, and until then!
Hi Evelien,
It looks like your issue could possibly be related to the following case:
As far as I can see, the support engineer on your case is currently verifying this, but I just wanted to give you an update on where things were.
Thank you again!
We are now affected by the bug with the including text. The Including Text we are looking for is inside the Page Properties Macro. I tested now searching for text with and without spaces but it doesn't work at all.
Okay I could solve this by deleting the filter option "including text" and adding it again... strange
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.