We have JSD Cloud and Jira Software Cloud, I worked to merge the two so that they are now on the same Org. That said I'm trying to figure out how to do a few things, here are some details.
1) I want to get JSD Cloud issues into Jira Software Cloud so they can be properly sprinted.
- Need to be able to get these tickets into boards on Jira Software
- I'd like to see all JSD tickets enter into a backlog in Jira Software for a specific project
- The users are all the same across both products except one person
- All users in JSD are Agents, with the exception of myself and one other that is an ADMIN like myself
2) All of our JSD Cloud projects are Service Desk Projects
- One of the items I'm unsure of is Request Types vs Issue Types in terms of JSD vs Jira Software
3) The Project I wish to use is a Project Type of Software. (Classic)
I've looked up tons of different answers but they really are not consistent and of the few solutions I've attempted they've not worked or made sense. I'm extremely new to Admin'ing for Jira, I've primarily been the Admin for our JSD and learned it over the last 3 months. So I do have a decent grasp of the Jira Service Desk admin piece.