How are you giving limited access to your guest users on jira cloud or confluence cloud? Is there a way to limit the access project based or space based?
Probably the easiest way to do this would be to give them only "Can Use" Global Permission and then give each user the Space Permission that they require and don't use groups. If you have multiple users that all need the same access, you could create a group and use that group to grant the access, though.
I dont see a setting for Can Use under global permissions! Maybe I am looking at it wrong.
Ah sorry. It's called "Use Confluence" in Cloud. Didn't notice you're using Cloud initially.
That worked! thank you.
Would you happen to know anything similar for Jira ? I have been struggling with Jira-core for limiting guest access.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.