Is it possible for email notifications for Jira Service Desk to include the Reporter Name field?
Hi Pam, when a Customer creates a ticket by mail there are three fields that are driven from the email:
email Subject = JSD Summary
email Body = JSD Descriptions
email From = JSD Reporter
I am not familiar with the "Reporter Name" field. Are you referring to "Reporter" or is this a custom field?
yes, I am referring to the Reporter field. We would like to have it included in all of the email notifications from Jira.
Ah, I see. You want the notifications back to the Reporter/Request Participants to include Reporter. Correct?
So you can edit the Customer notification under project settings > customer notifications. For each notification you wish to display the reporter click Edit and add the Reporter variable.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.