Hi all,
I'm new on creating user macros. I checked on the internet for solutions, but I couldn't find anything that'd answer my question.
Context : All the pages on my Confluence are created using "Model Pages". In those pages there're a few macros that execute JQL scripts. And the only thing that change in the scripts on the different pages is an IssueKey.
Question : Is it possible to have a field on my page that would allow me to enter my IssueKey only once and that could be used as a param in any macros of the same page ? (I know I could use the title of the page to "store" the key and then use getTitle() and do a sub-string, but I don't want it to appear in there).
I don't know if I am clear enough, so don't hesitate to ask me if you need more explications.
Thank you for you help.
Anthony M.