I am trying to export a filter report to Excel from Jira but clicking on the icon does not allow me.
Exporting is not permission controlled (and if it were, it would follow the standard - if you don't have permission to do something, you won't be offered the option, you don't get a broken button)
Could you describe "does not allow me"?
I'm having this same issue. I click 3 dots on right hand side of sprint board, and I am given only to edit or delete a sprint in the dropdown. From google research it should have an export to excel option.
Excel exports are done from the issue navigator, not the boards.
@Kayla Hittig
Better Excel Exporter for Jira Cloud adds export options to Jira screens like the active sprint board or the backlog.
Learn more about Better Excel Exporter in this webinar on exporting Jira Cloud issues to Excel.
Tutorial video >>
(Please note that Better Excel Exporter is a paid and supported app and I'm part of the team developing it.)
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.