Hi,
We have created a Script Field using ScriptRunner. Is there any way we can do bulk update the script field in existing jira either using UI or programmatically?
Hi @[deleted],
Not sure, but as I understand the scripted field would display values on the 'View issue' page. So instead of that, if you want to have values for all issues, you can go Search Issues, and select the scripted field in the display column.. This would run the script and generate/display the values for all the issues.
Thanks,Milan
Thank You Milan for the answer. But I want to modify the value of Script Field.
Just like we have Bulk edit option to modify any Custom field, I was looking for some way to update value of a Scripted Field.
I understand, its a scripted field to display certain value, right?
The process would be:
Oh ok. Thanks a lot, Milan. Let me try it out.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.