My CTO said I have full access to Confluence. He sees no reason why I couldn't. We have a maximum of 5 users and our licence is up to 10. I went in from Jira dropdown menu; please see the attached three screenshots. Same error message from Pages.
Hi @estellayeung99 ,
Did you miss the three screenshots mentioned in your post?
Thank you Ollie, for your response. I did uploaded the screenshots but the system somehow did not include them. And there was no chance for me to resend. So sorry about it. Now i have a chance to answer and send these screenshots. Thank you very much!
Please contact your site administrator to confirm whether Confluence is enabled on the site and grant you access permissions.
Thank you Ollie. My CTO checked and said I have full access like the other members of the team. But I will send him your screen print. I have 4 team members with no problems accessing Confluence.
Thank you once more for your assistance.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.