Hi all,
Im french, so im trying my best in english.
I’m the administrator of jira in our compagny. We bought licence last year and we just renew it to continue with it. . Only the director and me ''kinda know'' how it work and we are barely new to this. They are asking me to create a brand new portal with custom requirement and «it must be reliable because currently, believe it or know, our ceo doesn’t believe in portal speeding thing up for everyone in the business'' let me tell you that it will be so faster for us, IT in the company if I can achieve this''. Currently I am receiving around 40-45 request per day of everything. I want to program this workflow. Thanks all for your suggestion.
How would you create this workflow / suggestion best approach to create it?
When we will do a request like ''fire an employee'', access only to director. Director will go to the portal and answer my forms about it.
I need a workflow that will say to that requester on the portal that the disable of the account is done BUT for the person, the ticket must be close as soon i say it over.
For us working behind this we need to let this ticket open on our side and do a current series of event after the ticket has been close
, you know the background job of Ti. Example after it complete for the person who ask this, we can nearly kick his presence out of the ticket but instead of i want it to stay open for the Ti and we can start our inspection rma replacement. What would be the best way to do this? For now i did the user create ticket, ticket create and it jump to complete for the end user but she still can see all the work in progress.
I also need this to ask us a screen for IT asking fi we did this talk and this task and we cant advance further without checking this.
If it possible, it could link to a new private portal / dashboard to achieve this.
Thanks