Hello,
I don't see the "Project Automation for Jira" option in a Jira Service Desk Cloud Free instance.
Do you think that's normal?
Thank you, in advance, for your help.
Best regards.
@Michaël Monserrat - project automation is available for all Cloud users, per Atlassian: https://www.atlassian.com/software/jira/features/automation
FYI, I can access JSD automations and project automations both from my Free Jira Cloud instance, in a test JSD project.
@Michaël Monserrat - do you have administration permissions for your Jira project(s)?
If so, go to a Jira project, then check "Project settings". Do you see the option for "Automation"? It should be under "SLAs".
Thank you for your response Dave.
I'm sorry if I wasn't clear enough.
I was talking about the option "Project automation" which should appear under "Delete the project"
@Michaël Monserrat - hmm, that should be there.
If you have the power, check "Manage apps", then filter by "Paid via Atlassian", then search for "Automation". Do you see it?
Since Automation has been integrated into JSD it is no longer available in the magazine.
The question I was wondering was whether or not the module is available in the free version of the cloud.
Thanks for your answer, Dave.
So I do have a problem on my JSD instance that prevents me from seeing "Project Automation for Jira".
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.