When I try to use any of profields triggers in Jira automation I get the following message
--------------------------------
Disabled third party extension for Automation for Jira?
This rule component was provided by a third party extension for Automation for Jira. It appears this app is no longer installed or enabled. Please check the 'Manage apps' section in global administration.
If the app is enabled, then this could be caused by errors in the Atlassian Plugin system not picking up app dependencies correctly. Please try the following troubleshooting steps:
- Disable, then re-enable the third party app in 'Manage apps'
- If this doesn't resolve the issue, then disable and re-enable Automation for Jira
- Finally, try restarting your Jira instance
If none of the above helps, please contact us in support.
---------------------------------
I tried all three steps listed and still i cannot get it to work, I also checked all modules (in case any is disabled) and all are enabled.
Any idea how to solve this?