Hi,
All anchors made by Advanced link with the old format - page name#anchor are now dead, made them links to draft page.
How can I resurrect them to make them effective, links to anchor inside the page?
Thanks,
Hello Ryota,
Thank you for raising this with us.
The old Anchor Macro isn't included in the new editor, which is what you were using to build anchors in your old page format. That format will only work now on pages using the legacy editor.
If you want to use anchors in the new editor, you can use page headings to do so. You can have a look at Insert Links and Anchors for information on how to do that in the table under Link formats with the heading:
Link to a heading on a page or another page
In the meantime, please follow the below feature request to be able to add anchors anywhere on the page in the new editor, as you were able to do in the legacy editor:
I hope this helps, but do let me know if you have any questions.
Shannon
Hello Shannon, thank you for your support.
I understand the current situation you've introduced. Also I'vo found a workaround only effective inside a page (not effective for the link to another page), removing the page name from old style link.
After that the advanced link target has only the anchor (eg. #theanchor ) and it seems to work well.
Ryota,
My apologies, I believe that may be another known behavior you're encountering, which we've seen across both the new and legacy editors:
This happens when using the heading anchor links, and attempting to link to one on another page.
Can you confirm if that looks like the issue you were encountering?
Shannon,
Thank you for introducing another issue. In our case we don't use the heading anchor links as of now, but I can warn to our users about that.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.