Page properties report previews fine in the Preview Panel but when published Some preview columns are completely missing or some fields seem to be empty (although they should have values). This used to work a few days ago.
Any suggestions?
Hi Isidore, just curious are you using a mixture of the old editor and new editor?
I just recently noticed that I was getting strange results on my page properties reports when the pages were mixed between the new and old editor.
I'm also seeing where columns are displaying out of order in the page properties macro but I'm tempted to assume that part is unrelated to the issue you have reported here
Thanks,Bridget
Hi, thanks for this. No, It's only the new editor unfortunately.
Thx
Hi @Bridget Maloney,I am having issue displaying mixture of old and new editor (old editor is no longer displaying)Did you happen to find any resolution around it? Or found any tickets around this issue?Thanks.
Hi @Sangyeon Won , I'm sorry I converted the few pages that were mixed in ours and did not search for or report an issue with Atlassian!
Converting to the new editor did resolve the page report data not displaying, but not totally feasible for every situation.
If you want to report it to Atlassian and leave the link here, I'm happy to vote on it
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.