Dear Jira Team,I try to update the license key, but the update is not ending, is still running and running. Please let me know what for connection is necessary, and how I can check this. Thanks in Advance Regards Siegfried
Hi @Siefried Eichner ,
Have you tried using incognito or logout/login?
If yes and it still didn't worked, kindly check atlassian-jira.log file for errors available in log folder in the home directory.
ThanksMilan
Hi Melan,
I don't see any error according to license issue in the logfile, it is possible to describe the error Message.Second, it is possible to check the connection with a curl command from Linux Server, if yes, would you so nice to provide this.
Maybe the connection is not allowed in the company proxy whitelist?
Regards Siegfried
That's strange. Have you tried using another browser?
sorry for my delay, I was waiting for ticket to check the whitelist on the company proxy,
but this are fine.
So please find my settings below?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I can still now not connect. I had checked my setenv.sh
JVM_SUPPORT_RECOMMENDED_ARGS='-Dhttp.proxyHost=proxy.dc4ca.siemens.de -Dhttp.proxyPort=8080 -Dhttps.proxyHost=proxy.dc4ca.siemens.de -Dhttps.proxyPort=8080'
JVM_SUPPORT_RECOMMENDED_ARGS='-Dhttp.proxyHost=proxy.dc4ca.siemens.de -Dhttp.proxyPort=8080 -Dhttps.proxyHost=proxy.dc4ca.siemens.de -Dhttps.proxyPort=8080'JAVA_OPTS="-Xms${JVM_MINIMUM_MEMORY} -Xmx${JVM_MAXIMUM_MEMORY} ${JVM_CODE_CACHE_ARGS} ${JAVA_OPTS} ${JVM_REQUIRED_ARGS} ${DISABLE_NOTIFICATIONS} ${JVM_SUPPORT_RECOMMENDED_ARGS} ${JVM_EXTRA_ARGS} ${JIRA_HOME_MINUSD} ${START_JIRA_JAVA_OPTS}"
log => catalina.out | grep -i proxy and find following information
http.proxyHost : proxy.dc4ca.siemens.dehttp.proxyPort : 8080https.proxyHost : proxy.dc4ca.siemens.dehttps.proxyPort : 8080
Please confirm if you are following steps:
HI Milan Chheda,
Yes, this was I did, I started 60 minutes before and it was still running.From my opinion, it is waiting for a connection!
Hi Milan, please Support me faster so I have some Issue with Jira!
@Siefried Eichner , I am running in same issue as you, did you find a way to update the licence or reason it take so long ?
In my case I try to update a server licence trial to DataCenter trial
thanks for sharing your findings
regards
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.