Hi,
I often see the dialog when pushing Publish button or scrolling edit view of page:
We can't show this page
The permissions for this page were changed. Contact an admin for help.
or
This content cannot be accessed.
Your session may have expired. You'll need to log in again or switch to another account to keep working. Log in or switch to another account
while all users including me didn't change the permission for the page, no session issue since just after login then I can still edit other pages, and I have full permission for the space and page. Of course tried logout & login didn't help.
Also, in that state Reverting page will pop the message below
Something's gone wrong.
Try again later.
Once I fall into the situation, neither of publish or discard button work, only close button to get back to the original page works. Even after reloading, the page will say the same message and I can never change and save or discard anything at that page.
Is there a good way to avoid such state?
Thanks,