I've got a few good notifications setup from Jira into slack, but one type that I want to standout from the barrage of notifications that I get is when I am newly assigned to an issue.
This change could be from when the assignee is blank, or from where the assignee is someone else, but is changed to me. Essentially, if a new bug or task comes in and gets assigned to me, I want to know about that and just that. Ideally, I'd like to exclude when I assign myself, as I already know that I'm assigned to those tasks.
I already have a slack channel that is just for this purpose, but my query doesn't seem quite right, as I am receiving notifications from when I was the assignee, or I make the change, but not when I become the assignee.
Here's my query, which I'm sure is wrong - any thoughts would be greatly appreciated!
(I've just redacted the project, assignee and team names, but they reflect the correct project, my actual username and my actual team name in jira)
project in ("My Project") AND assignee changed TO (myfirstname.mylastname) AND status not in (closed, rejected, Resolved) OR "Assigned Team" = "My Team Name" ORDER BY Rank ASC
Here's a screen shot including the bit below.

Any suggestions?