Hello,
I'm using the Created & Resolved Chart - But I don't want the chart to key (X axis) on the issue Created date, I want the chart to use a Custom Date field that I created.
I want to create a Jira Chart that displays the result of a JQL query that shows the number of issues based on a specific date range that is in a custom date field NOT the Created date of the issue. Often times in my JSD instance I tag a specific date to my issue, and I want to track on that value instead of the Issue Creation/Resolved date.
So in a perfect world -
Y axis - number of issues responsive to my JQL query to that includes a custom date field
X axis - not keyed on the issue Creation Date - but the Custom Date Field that I created
Is there a way to by fully flexible on charts? The user defines which variables to consider when showing the chart?