I'm trying to recreate a page as a template and I don't have the same controls. Please help.
Because they do different things. Templates are static, used to create a page in a shape. The functions you're missing from templates are for doing the more dynamic things that you would do when editing a page. And vice-versa.
That makes sense, however, other team members have an editing view that I don't have access to even though I'm a site admin. I need the editing bar that appears in the second global template. How do I get access to this? Thanks!
Confluence is moving to a new editor. Existing pages made under the old editor are not compatible, so when you edit an existing page created with the old one, you get the old editor.
New pages will use the new editor.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.