Hello,
I have created a transition in my workflow to allow users to re-open a resolved ticket from the SD customer portal. When the user clicks to re-open the issue they get a default popup screen asking for a comment before submission. I would like to expose another field in this screen (a date picker field), to gather a bit more information for the reopen request. I created a new screen for this transition and added a date picker field. This field is displayed when reopening the ticket as an administrator inside the service desk, but does not appear in the customer portal screen. Users do have permission to view this date field, as they are required to use it during the initial ticket creation. Is it possible to achieve what I am trying to do or is this a system limitation?
(Using JIRA 7.3.0 and JSD 3.3.0)
Thank you,
Glenn