Hi
I recently signed up for a free trial of jira service desk to see if this tool would be an option for my team.
We have an existing confluence page which is provided by our organization. I would like to link it in JSD, one page for my team and another which can be customer facing.
When trying to link the existing page through project settings, I only get the option to create a new knowledge base in confluence, there is no possibility to just add a link.
I tried to add the confluence page as an app link, but as the page is administered by my organization it is using different credential (not the email) and I cannot connect - also I do not know if this would solve the problem of not being able to add existing pages to the project settings.
Any idea if it will be possible to link to our confluence page in jira service desk?
Thanks
Birte