Gliffy images with Confluence Cloud are not rendering properly with Safari. The images below show a messed up rendering in Safari and a properly rendered image in Chrome. Note that this is Safari 13.1.1 running on MacOS 10.5.15.
Is this a known issue?
Is there a workaround?
Hi Cam!Thanks for dropping in these images — that's super helpful. Would you mind sharing them with our team at support@gliffy.com? I do know that someone reported this issue to us the other day, but I don't know about a workaround quite yet!Our folks at support will be able to give you the latest. Samie
Even I have the same issue. What is the work around or solution for it.
HI faizals! I'm also going to ask you to reach out to the support team as well by contacting support@gliffy.com. They'll be able to help you troubleshoot!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.