Hello,
I'm new to Jira and was looking for help on setting up SLAs for different issue types.
I want to set up SLAs for the Tech Team with Service Request, Incident and Service Request with Approval issue types and a SLA for our content authoring team with Problem issue type.
I have already set up for the tech team but when I create the new ones for the Content team the time to first response and time to resolution display for both SLAs. This is confusing to the team and messes up our analysis.
e.g For Tech an issue with High priority should be responded within 20 minutes and solved within 1 hour while for the content team an issue with High priority should be responded within 30 minutes and solved within 2 hour.
Is it possible to exclude the others SLAs whenever a Problem issue type is raised.
Thank in advance.