Hello. I've edited notifications so that none are sent for event 'Issue Closed', I confirmedthis was set correctly by using the notification helper, but emails are still being sent. Is there an extra step I'm missing?
Can you share your notifications? It could be due to “Issue updated” “commented” “resolved” etc.
@danielb - from your screenshot, it looks like your notification email is being triggered by "Issue Updated".
Hope this helps!
Thanks Jack - I subsequently deleted notifications for 'Issue Updated'. Do you see any other's I need to amend?
Also check your workflow post function. It may be set to fire a Generic Event and that will send emails based off the notification scheme.
@danielb - also check "Issue Resolved"?
Once an issue is transitioned to a Status that's of a "Done" type, that can trigger a notification.
true but the notifications are triggered by the GE so the notification event is controlled via Notifications.
agreed
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.