I've just installed the "PlantUML Diagrams for Confluence". for our cloud confluence to test drive it (new setup, no other apps installed so far).
Problem: I can create a diagram when inserting a /plantuml macro, and it renders correctly in the plantuml editing popup.
However, when clicking "Save" in the popup to go back to the page, only a broken icon is shown. Same when publishing the page. See the screenshot below.
Question: How should I troubleshoot this?
Some background on what I have already done
I've used confluence (and plantuml in confluence) extensively and successfully before, but it's my first eperience with adminstration of confluence (installing marketplace apps myself etc). I am trying to get plantuml working on a new instance I will be administering. I am a site-admin group member.
What I already tried/did:
- The apps documentation (https://stratusaddons.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/48000618047-introduction) didn't help me.
- The app's license is trial but valid (until sept 2020).
- I don't see any app settings or configuration page.
- In chrome's developer tools, I see the below console error when loading the page. I don't see it on pages that don't have the plantuml macro. Related?
"Error while parsing the 'sandbox' attribute: 'allow-storage-access-by-user-activation' is an invalid sandbox flag." - I checked my atlassian group membership (under https://admin.atlassian.com/), my user account is part of the following groups: confluence-users, jira-software-users, site-admins


