Greetings,
Right now in the other support system (which I'm trying to abandon and move to Jira service desk) I have some ticket forms with multiply survey-like questions. For example:
- Name of your company (text field)
- Website address (text field)
- Which product you are interested in (drop-down list/radio buttons)
- which type of licenses you need (check-box list)
- List countries you work in (large text field)
- Do you need a dedicated agent for every region? (drop-down list/radio buttons)
Can't find a way to configure this type of ticket form in JSD!
checked /admin/ConfigureFieldScreen.jspa and /request-types/request-type/
I see there only visible fields for customers and at this moment I can create only:
1. Single line text field - summary
2. Multi-line text field - description
I cant create 'select 1 from a list' or 'yes/no' and 'select many from a list' (checkbox). Moreover, I cant even duplicate summary and description to ask more than 1 question.