Hello,
I noticed that the icons I have for each project doesn't appear on my Customer Portal
I've refreshed my browser but its not appearing? Are there settings that I need to use to turn it on?
When you have multiple Service Desks appearing on the consolidated Help Center portal the Project icons do not show; the menu will show the help icons; note I never saw the layout on SD server.
@Carla Ann Rowland
Thank you. Is this confirmed anywhere? I've had multiple projects on the Help Center portal and I've had the icons display because I removed it recently.
When I add them now it doesn't show on the Help Center
Its not even showing when I'm in the Help Center for that specific project
With icon
Same project but missing icon
I was able to find an image online where the Help Center portal shows icons for different projects.
Found out how to get the icons to appear.Go to Project Settings > Channel > Customer Portal > Upload Icons there
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.