Hi Community,
I feel like this is a simple one, but I am struggling with it. When a user marks an issue as Resolved and then changes the issue to be another status, it still keeps the "Done" Checkmark as shown below. How do I get that to be removed?
Couple ways to tackle this; in workflow make post function that if status changes issue from Resolved then the that done field check mark is cleared. This solution could also be developed as a listener if needed.
I have read the solution however it does not provide detail steps on how to fix the issue. I myself have tried following your response however I am not able to resolve
Also if you could explain why that is shown and can it be edited, and in detail how do we edit it.
The transition from your done status to an in progress status requires the post function to be coded:
On the transition edit that rule and change the resolution field to the field that is holding the checkmark. To write a better example I would need to have field details
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.