Greetings, trying to evaluate Jira services and move my processes to it.
I've created in JSD a new organization for my customers.
Current situation:
Right now I can manually invite new users (by email) or link my already-existing customer to an organization.
What I want to accomplish:
Automatically add any user with a certain domain (%your_site_name%) in his/her email to the specific organization:
- the person with xxx@abc.com will see all tickets for the organization ABC;
- the person with xxx@xyz.com will see all tickets for the organization XYZ;
- the person with xxx@xxx.com will see only his/her own tickets since he/she is not part of any organization in my JSD.
Why I need this?
I have two large clients with many users so manually adding them is not an option. At the same time, each of them requires a completely different 'Help center' and SLAs, so I design different projects and assign an organization to each of them.