Hello,
I recently setup a test server to run Jira for internal evaluation. Sadly i am not able to keep Jira running longer than half a day before issues start to appear. I am having no issues installing Jira or running it for some time after the installation. But after a while i can't acces any of my boards anymore and logging in to admin mode seems to be impossible (keeps reloading the loginpage without any kind of error, my login is correct).
Also after rebooting the server jira won't restart anymore and the log file atlassian-jira.log is full of stack traces regarding plugins not being able to load with the following message:
java.lang.IllegalStateException: Unable to create a tracker when osgi is not running
I tried clearing the plugin directory but it only helps 1 time after that i need to reinstall jira to get it up in the air again.
The first OS i wanted to install Jira on was Debian 10 but after having the issues described above i switched to Ubuntu 20.04 but sadly with the same results. I also first tried Jira 8.10 with postgresql 11 but am now running Jira 8.5.5 LTS and postgresql 10 just to try if this would solve any issues, sadly not.
The current Software being used:
Ubuntu 20.04 LTS
postgresql 10
Jira 8.5.5
The test hardware i run the system on:
Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4771
8GB ram
500GB SSD
Hope anyone can help me with the current issues.