hi team.
please help check why I can not access Jira from mobile app.
I has been checked cases below.
trung
Hi,
Sorry to hear that you are seeing this problem. There has been a recent bug in Jira Server 8.9.1 and 8.10 versions that is likely the cause here. We are tracking that bug over in JRASERVER-71217.
There are some work-around steps that you can follow on that bug ticket in order to let mobile clients be able to login again until a long term solution is found.
Workaround The issue is related to a security fix and as a temporary solution this can be disabled by adding the dark feature flag jira.redirect.anonymous.404.errors.disabled, and, removing, if present, the dark feature flag jira.redirect.anonymous.404.errors.enabled
The issue is related to a security fix and as a temporary solution this can be disabled by
I hope this helps.
Andy
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.