Hi,
I am trying to setup an automation work flow based on a Jira Service Desk issue created. One of the issue fields is a dropdown selection which allows the issue creator to determine which environment this request is applicable for. At this stage there are only two possible choices, but I plan to increase this in the future.
There are a lot of other fields which I can easily extract and have setup an automation workflow to email to me. However for some reason I cannot get it to work with providing me what was chosen by the creator in this drop down box.
For the sake of this example the dropdown box is labelled Environment and has a display name of Environment
For example, the drop down box has the following 2 choices.
Environment A
Environment B
When the email is sent off I am trying to get it to input that the chosen option into this line of text.
This request is for {{issue.fields.Environment}} environment.
A successful end result would be seeing something like this.
This request is for Environment A environment.
I have tried a few different smart value variables but maybe I am missing the magic one that makes it work.
Appreciate any and all help in advance!