Hi Atlassian team,
In the past, we were able to attach files (pdfs specifically) as links in the body of the the text. Recently, I've tried attaching a file as a link following the most recent update guidelines based off your help documentation however I am still receiving an error when I do.
I've taken the following steps:
Navigate to the published version of the page containing the attachment to which you want to link.
Go to More ••• > Attachments.
Right-click on the file name of the attachment, and select Copy Link Address.
Navigate to and edit the page where you want to link to the attachment.
Paste the URL in the link tool pop-up, and give it a more friendly name if desired.
At step 3, when I right-click the file name of the attachment and select Copy Link Address, and I actually click on the link to see if the file exists, I receive this error:
Page Not Found
The page you were trying to reach could not be found. This could be because:
- The page does not exist.
- The page exists, but you do not have permission to view it.
Best,
Connie