I am getting error while saving the page.
and while i am the user on this document. its showing me as a duplicate user.
Hey @Abhishek , It is possible that you are hitting this issue CONFCLOUD-66717 . Can you confirm if you have any broken links in your page. If yes, try removing them as suggested in the above ticket. Also, you can try to revert back to an old version from your page history and see if it allows you to publish.
@Sachin i don't know how to check broken link.
i was just creating a document, moreover I had inserted 2 images in that; if that is something leading to broken link. ?
Images shouldn't be the cause here, but it won't hurt if you like to remove them and readd or just restore your page to a previous version ... --> Page History --> Restore on your old versions
@Sachin somehow I managed.
Recent --> Worked on --> "draft was saved"
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.