How do I control which fields show:
I think what Udo is saying is when you're in the administration tools, and you're looking at the screen that's associated with the "view" action for this issue type for this project, do you see the "resolved by" field on that screen? If not, you should add it.
You can add fields to your edit/create/view screens in the administration section of JIRA. You can add fields to the "detail view" for GreenHopper simly by configuring that individual board...you don't use the admin sections of JIRA. You've added the fields to the detail view in greenHopper, but NOT to the view screen in JIRA.
(Edited to fix who said what)
All the user picker fields added to your View screen.
Renjith is right, unless you use the Field Security Plugin (not for free). You could set there the view and edit permission on the user picker fields to certain User, Roles or Groups.
Sorry, but either I am not making myself clear, or there is some problem.
Here is the picture of the "Testing" Story on the board. In the details section on the right you can see four people fields:
That is controled by the board options.
But when I show the whole story view I only see two of these people:
I am probably misunderstanding something. The screen shot above is my view screen -- unless that term means something other than I think it means.
Is the field 'Resolved by' in your view screen?
Thanks Justin. I hadn't cotten' to the "view" screen setup. I thought those screens were all for the modal editing boxes. I found it, added the fields, and now I see what I want.
Glad to help.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.