Hi ,
as shown in the pictrue
I want to remind reviews of approving issue on time.
Is there any way to get the reviewers or remind them of approving issue?
Is there any way to resolve my problem?Thanks a lot.
@Andy Heinzer Hi,Andy,could you give me a hand?
Hi Ming,
I understand that you want to be able to send a follow-up email notification to approvers after set time. Technically this is not a built in feature to Jira Service Desk server just yet. There is a feature request for this over in JSDSERVER-5941 : Approval Reminder Notification.
Interestingly enough, it seems that other users have found work-around for this such as Gregory Richard's comment on that JAC issue:
Hi Team There is a adhoc way to do this via service desk. Add a status to the workflow with a transition coming into & out of your "Waiting for approval" status to the new status you just added. Add a SLA to all tickets in your "Waiting for approval" Create two automation. On SLA breach transition to new status On status change to the new status transition back to the "Waiting for approval". On the return the the "Waiting for approval" status, if you have the approval configured to the "Waiting for approval" status it will resend the approval email. I hope this helps and thanks.
Hi Team
There is a adhoc way to do this via service desk.
On the return the the "Waiting for approval" status, if you have the approval configured to the "Waiting for approval" status it will resend the approval email.
I hope this helps and thanks.
I also came across this other Community thread in https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Service-Desk-questions/Service-Desk-Reminder-for-pending-approval/qaq-p/932791 where other users have found other plugins to Jira to help with this particular task.
I hope that helps.
Andy
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.