Hi all
I've been trawling the web for hours and trying many different automations without much success, so I hope somebody can help me..
As I transition a ticket through JSD, I create a linked issue
For example JSD ticket is DEMO-123 and the linked issue created from it is DEMO-124
Demo-123 is sitting at status PENDING with the next available status of RELEASED.
I am trying to create an automation rule so that DEMO-123 will change to RELEASED once DEMO-124 reaches a status of CLOSED
The audit log on my rule shows that the rule triggers when DEMO-124 reaches CLOSED but no updates are actioned.
I have stripped the rule right back to basics but for the life of me, I cannot get the parent issue to change status after the linked issue reaches the trigger status.
The intention is to create linked issues in other projects for our developers, so I thought it may be a permission issue. So for my tests I have been keeping the linked issue within the same project but still not happening.
Can somebody please help.
Thanks
Dean