Hi,
I'm trying to provide users with the ability to easily build out Project hierarchy (Initiative->Epic->Feature->Story.' Using the 'Create' function means they need to manually populate a number of fields that can instead be easily inherited from the 'Parent' (ex: Initiative Key, 'Child of' link, etc.).
To start, I added a transition to the Epic workflow named 'Create Feature' and used Scriptrunner's Post Function ‘Clones an issue, and links’ with specified Issue Type = Feature, identified the fields to clone, etc. This clones the issue just as expected. However, the user then needs to find the issue and edit the Summary and Description. Instead, I would like to allow the users to fill in this info while still on the 'parent' issue. I've tried adding a screen on the Transition, however when editing this info, it updates the existing Epic as well. Any ideas on how to get this working?
Thank you,
Silvia